Wednesday, March 5, 2008

DAYA Enews - November Article

This is the complete article that appeared in the DAYA Connector - the official enewsletter of the Diocese of Atlanta Young Adults.

A Note from Tiffany Hattfield
November Enewsletter

I attended the very first DAYA event ever held with great trepidation, but I left completely hooked. When I got there, I wasn't sure if I would have anything in common with the group-if I would like the people, if we'd have anything good to talk about, and even if the restaurant served my favorite drink. While Manuel's didn't have my favorite beer, I wound up having lots in common with everyone, and there was never a dull moment.

After a year living in Florida, I moved back to Atlanta this past summer and have found so many ways to get involved. At events like Theological Brew, Ichabod's Night at the Movies, and even the recent charity night, I have met so many others with whom I can connect. I appreciate being around Christians who are interested in living a life of vibrant faith but who also have many outside interests. There are so many different ways to get involved with other young adults in Atlanta that I hope each of you will find something that suits you!

No comments: